Strange govt. vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjfswkr

Hi all, I was up in northern New Hampshire this past weekend just relaxing and went to the lodge to have dinner and there are all sorts of vehicles parked with US Govt plates. When I asked the waitress what was with all the govt vehicles she said they were National Guard training. One of the vehicles had a big satellite antenna and a bunch of other antennas.
The next day I see someone by the vehicles and I ask him what they were and he said they were NH National Guard and they were training. I said to him they don’t look like NG vehicles and then he said they were Homeland Security. I have some pics if anyone wants one.

Kevin

ecps92

Likely the 12th CST/WMD

Post a few of the Photos

Did you search ? Usually they are located in the 406-420 Band :confused:

Hi all, I was up in northern New Hampshire this past weekend just relaxing and went to the lodge to have dinner and there are all sorts of vehicles parked with US Govt plates. When I asked the waitress what was with all the govt vehicles she said they were National Guard training. One of the vehicles had a big satellite antenna and a bunch of other antennas.
The next day I see someone by the vehicles and I ask him what they were and he said they were NH National Guard and they were training. I said to him they don’t look like NG vehicles and then he said they were Homeland Security. I have some pics if anyone wants one.

Kevin

SKYNET156

Duplicate account of Tom Sherman
Banned
i would like to see some pics as well if you have any, i know in new haven, ct i have seen them in brand new trail blazers and i have seen them in excursions, i guess it's just whatever they feel like giving them to drive,

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Kevin, did the vehicle with the satellite antenna look like this one?

MT Fed Files: TOPOFF 4 Exercise Unfolds

It was a US Army vehicle that was part of the FEMA exercise back in 2007 in Portland, Oregon. It appears to be a mobile communications unit that can setup a secure satellite link and operate as a cell phone site in remote areas.

- Chris

W9NES

Could the Gov units be there becuase of The president and his family being on vacation in Marthas Vineyard ?Maybe they are in place as a backup link for communications for President Obama incase the storm knocks out power to his secure location.

Status
Not open for further replies.