Border Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I HOPE this is posted in the correct(est) area. If not, I'm sure I'll get a PM advising me otherwise.

BORDER WARS A Documentary by Net-Geo (National Geographic Channel) Aired its first Episode tonight. The show will become a weekly show on Monday Nights [NGC] 8:00pm Central.

Its a Very Good show about CBP (Costumes Border Patrol) And they do show a little of the Communications systems being used. Mostly the Portable Radio's. I saw a few Saber's and yes, some impact Speaker mics and (heh) even a few PRYME speaker mics.

This season was shot on location along the border in 2008/2009 and seems to sport some good episodes.

Here's their Link: Border Wars | National Geographic Channel

brandon

Database Admin
This was already posted, but for some reason moved out of this forum into the tavern. (It doesn't make sense to me, since it was posted here for fed-com enthusiasts in case they wanted to see the show). Anyway thanks for the heads up again...My DVR has been scheduled. :)

KB1JHU

The other thread in the tavern (movies/tv section) is here: http://forums.radioreference.com/movies-television/168476-nat-geo-tv-border-wars.html

Last night's episode is on again tonight at 8 then a new episode at 9.

So far I saw an Astro Spectra in the Border Patrol truck and based on the speaker mics (Moto Commander) the BP guys were wearing, they probably had XTS's (no good shots of the actual radio). The Customs officers at the Nogales point of entry had Astro Sabers.

Status
Not open for further replies.