What Is Your Favorite Federal Government To Listen To

What Is Your Favorite Federal Government To Listen To

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will be about your favorite Federal Government to listen too and why you like listening to them. Is it because it is not ENC or because they can be funny sometimes like our local Federal prison. I will start off. My favorite Federal Government is the Federal prisons because they are funny like I said. And I am used to listening to them.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
I enjoy listening to the U.S. Department of Defense - Fort Leonard Wood.

I get a good laugh hearing the military training instructors yell at the privates and tell them that they're doing it wrong and to pay attention, etc.

Sometimes a DEA talk group pops up, but they run encrypted. As soon as I see ENC on the scanner I know they're in town for a bust. :) I check the newspapers the next day to confirm my suspicions...lol.

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
You didn't list DEA, but that is my favorite agency to listen to. They are always 'in the clear' in my area and monitoring a professional surveillance is 'music to my ears'. They are doing a very difficult and dangerous job, and after listening in for years, I have a huge appreciation for each and every one of them.

ecps92

DHS is not really an user agency, it's more the Parent of many, almost like saying DOJ

Your missing USCG, BATFE, FPS, ICE/HSI, BP

This thread will be about your favorite Federal Government to listen too and why you like listening to them. Is it because it is not ENC or because they can be funny sometimes like our local Federal prison. I will start off. My favorite Federal Government is the Federal prisons because they are funny like I said. And I am used to listening to them.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I prefer to listen to MIB traffic. :twisted: :lol:

n9zas

DHS is not really an user agency, it's more the Parent of many, almost like saying DOJ

Your missing USCG, BATFE, FPS, ICE/HSI, BP

I dont know the Federal Government agencies that well. Thanks for naming some for me ecps92. Also thanks to everybody else for naming some more for me. Feel free to put what you like. I know you did it already.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I mostly listen to Immigration & Customs Enforcement and Custom Boarder Patrol. Not sure what the local BATFE frequency around my area is also not sure if there is a agency for them.

bailly2

RE: what is your favorite federal government to listen to

fbi, dea, customs aircraft are often in the clear. whichever agency i hear the least of thats my favorite (it would be more valued the less i hear).

joeuser

The Wretched
Out here I'm to remote, but it would be so neat to listen to the secret service on a high end detail. At least, I'd think it would be neat, snipers & stuff like that! Maybe NASA...

brandon

Database Admin
Customs and Border Protection. Always something going here in SoCal.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

ecps92

D

DaveNF2G

My favorite federal government to monitor is the United States of America. When I lived closer to Lake Ontario, I could also monitor the Dominion of Canada.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Just getting back into the hobby after several years. I used to monitor ICE frequently. Living in Michigan, with Canada so close, keeps them pretty active. I was really surprised with the type of things they got involved with. Much more than just Customs and Immigration! I'm not sure if they're still in the clear. Many Federal agencies have gone encrypted in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.