Are there any active gov't channels in North eastern Maryland? (Harford,Cecil county)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1977addis

W3WIK
Premium Subscriber
I have been listening and looking around and I haven't found any active gov't channels in My area. I live in Havre de Grace MD and have been listening to APG (Aberdeen proving grounds) channels and haven't heard any voices, just odd random beeps and buzzing sounds

riveter

Premium Subscriber
I have been listening and looking around and I haven't found any active gov't channels in My area. I live in Havre de Grace MD and have been listening to APG (Aberdeen proving grounds) channels and haven't heard any voices, just odd random beeps and buzzing sounds

If you check out the MD forum, you may also see some stuff to do with federal users in MD.

ecps92

Best bet, is to put your radio into SEARCH and see what you find.
Keep in-mind much FEDERAL is going to be P25, so unless you have a P25 Scanner all you will get is noise.

Search the
137-144, 148-150.8, 162-174, 380-400, 400-420 bands

hill

Premium Subscriber
I receive the radio system well from the Perry Hall. You should check your scanner programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.