Detroit Fed Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

twintip720

Premium Subscriber
I know this question probably gets asked all the time but curious if anyone knows of any federal frequencies in the Detroit area that are actually used or how to search on the BCD436HP. Keep in mind I know a lot will be encrypted.

Thanks

wyShack

Premium Subscriber
For federal monitoring searching is part of the game. You may want to check the RR database also. Going to Michigan, Federal Government is one of the listings under Michigan areawide frequencies. That opens up a page that includes some frequencies in the Detroit area.

I would have another scanner in search mode though.

Good luck and have fun

freqs

Last summer I did hear DEA on 418.7500 only the Air unit .I do know last time I heard Fed Protection on 406.200 p25 in the clear Fed Researve 0n 406.7000 p25 in the clear .I did try Secret Service but all came up scrambled

ecps92

DEA in Analog or P25 ??

FPS - did you mean 408.2000 ?

Last summer I did hear DEA on 418.7500 only the Air unit .I do know last time I heard Fed Protection on 406.200 p25 in the clear Fed Researve 0n 406.7000 p25 in the clear .I did try Secret Service but all came up scrambled

kmi8dy

don't forget, since the new mpscs system allot of federal enities also have talk groups associated with the county that they reside ( where their office is located ) and possibly the surrounding counties as well. also in large federal law enforcement areas use private cell phone systems, owned and operated by the us government.

Status
Not open for further replies.