Trump Tower NYC freqs.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxonly

Premium Subscriber
Have searched here and elsewhere with no results. Are any freq. info. available specifically for Trump Tower, NYC?? These would include SS, DHS, local LE, etc.

Please delete if 'hush-hush.' Thanks for any help.

Best,

Alan

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
Run a frequency search for digital transmissions as well. It will most likely be encrypted if it's Federal.

Analogrules

Here are all the licenses associated with Trump Properties, including Trump Towers, in New York. It appears that all the frequencies for Trump Tower are in DMR mode (possibly encrypted). However, if you can confirm any of them as active and in use, please submit to the DB under the New York City hotels/business section.

License Search Error

rxonly

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replies. First was an error, 2nd had not frequencies listed. But they were for 1 CPW, not the Fifth Avenue building. Appreciated. I think they don't want any such frequencies public.

Best,

Alan

RayAir

Thanks for the replies. First was an error, 2nd had not frequencies listed. But they were for 1 CPW, not the Fifth Avenue building. Appreciated. I think they don't want any such frequencies public.

Best,

Alan

Ohh, "Scanners and Secret Frequencies" realm aye?

SCPD

QRT
They are most likely licensed under a name such as a msnager, or radio shop who contracts the services. Not only does some public safety do this for swat or tacs but I have seen businesses do this rather then a business name or go through a contractor radio service who gets the licenses in its name.

Analogrules

So, there is Another Trump Tower and Hotel located at 1 CPW? Perhaps that is just where the repeater is located? Either way, the best way to get their frequencies is to close call them on your scanner from nearby. But, be careful because PD wont hesitate to confiscate your radio, even if you are doing nothing wrong.

KC2zZe

Among the ten Trump Organization properties in Manhattan, there's Trump Tower at 725 Fifth Avenue and then there's Trump International Hotel and Tower at One Central Park West

rxonly

Premium Subscriber
Appreciate all the further replies. I meant secret service/ DHS, etc. only at the Trump Tower on Fifth Ave.

But, I realize these freqs. probably aren't published. Have read SS is mostly encrypted anyway.

Best,

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.