Sequoia National Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbaker6953

I have a BK DPH that was updated by our radio shop in SoCal in December with Rx 168.775 Tx 170.6000 programmed for SQF F2. While on a visit to SQF this weekend I heard nothing on the channel the entire weekend. I could not activate any repeaters, including Buck Rock while having line of sight.

I consulted RR's database, which has no such frequency pair for SQF. I programmed in the frequencies listed in RR for SQF and heard nothing on those channels and could not activate any repeaters on any listed frequencies. I confirmed the radio is fine with Kings Canyon frequencies, which worked fine.

Anyone know what happened to the SQF channel lineup?

ecps92

I thought that pair was changing in 2017 to
170.5500 R / 165.7000 in
I have a BK DPH that was updated by our radio shop in SoCal in December with Rx 168.775 Tx 170.6000 programmed for SQF F2. While on a visit to SQF this weekend I heard nothing on the channel the entire weekend. I could not activate any repeaters, including Buck Rock while having line of sight.

I consulted RR's database, which has no such frequency pair for SQF. I programmed in the frequencies listed in RR for SQF and heard nothing on those channels and could not activate any repeaters on any listed frequencies. I confirmed the radio is fine with Kings Canyon frequencies, which worked fine.

djpaulino

Premium Subscriber

I assume you are authorized to transmit on those frequencies? "I could not activate any repeaters"

kma371

QRT

Frequencies listed are correct. Monitored them this weekend just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.