HTF Forest Net-2/Admin Net new frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvranchosbill

I can confirm that the frequency change for Humboldt Toiyabe N.F. Admin Net or refered to as Forest Net 2 ive seen on some documents is good i was using portable reciever inside concrete bldg with electrical interference in downtown minden,nv a block from DCSO so signal was good but do to narrowbanding audio was low on repeater output along with the dirty or leaking transformer interference by the way i just looked at and pole transformer behind this bldg has rust and streaks of oil coming from top of transformer sounds like it needs to be reported to nv energy anyhow extensive communications are taking place this morning on this new freq i cant tell what there saying mobile audio is even more degraded by narrowbanding being repeated and the leaking transformer causing the continuous buzzing and crackling.

FYI transformer i believe is a concern and is not seen from roadway between a wetland and bldg all on private property and im going to mention it to property owner here i do believe it supplies this bldg which is a commercial bldg.

HTF Forest Net 2 Leviathan/HTF Admin Net-Carson Ranger District
Confirmed new:
172.2750 Mhz/Csq output Leviathan Pk(CA)
164.5000 Mhz/103.5 input

Old out of service:
169.9750 Mhz/Csq output Leviathan Pk(CA)
171.4250 Mhz/103.5 input

Status
Not open for further replies.