NH Federal Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any info on federal frequencies in New Hampshire? I have found a few, but I have a feeling there are more that I just haven't heard yet.

These are what I have so far...

417.2000 P25 - GSA Repeater, "Boston Control", Callsigns like: 1P143, 1P179
164.6500 P25 - Unknown, "Boston", Callsigns like: 243, 148
170.1500 82.5 - New Boston Airforce Tracking Center
170.6000 82.5 - New Boston Airforce Tracking Center

Thanks

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
That 417.200 repeater would be the Federal Protective Service. FPS is currently a unit of DHS (it falls under ICE - http://www.ice.gov).

Prior to the creation of DHS, FPS used to be part of the GSA.

There is an older thread in this forum that covers FPS in detail.

164.650 is a Secret Service frequency (Tango, maybe?). Locally, I have only heard USSS use their last names, not unit numbers. That doesn't mean they can't, though.

Last edited:

gmcleveland

secret service

Any other thoughts on Secret Service Freqs? With the Presidential Campaign getting into full swing, that should start to get interesting...

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
Don't know much about the secret service freqs, but from my experience (here in NYC), 95% of SS stuff are encrypted.

Can you shed some light on the "New Boston Airforce Tracking Center" frequencies please?

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
CqDx said:
Don't know much about the secret service freqs, but from my experience (here in NYC), 95% of SS stuff are encrypted.

Can you shed some light on the "New Boston Airforce Tracking Center" frequencies please?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Boston_Air_Force_Station

Also put "23rd Space Operations" in Google and you'll get additional info.

Much of the presidential/vice-presidential detail traffic is encrypted. Many comms can be found on USSS Baker (165.7875) and Charlie (165.375) channels. You might find clear comms on some interagency command post frequencies, so it never hurts to search the VHF fed band when the Prez is in town. I've heard clear traffic when the Prez was visiting in the past...but not on the common USSS frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.