F.B.I, D.E.A, C.I.A, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFjohnsonVHF

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Does anyone know of any FEDERAL type frequencies that would be received in the Norwich CT are? I don't care if they are encrypted or not, I just want to give it a shot and see what happens.

If you can help me, PLEASE send all frequencies/descriptions to me in a PRIVATE MESSAGE through this site.

cjrjr507

Hi
I did a quick search of the net and found these sites for fed freq's.
totse.com/en/media/radio_scanner_frequency_lists/nefbi.html Boston FBI freq's !
And one right here at radioreference; radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=309
You might have been to the second one already.
Hope this helps, have fun scanning!

EFjohnsonVHF

Banned
First of all, Lets not accuse each other of something we can't back up, Secondly, I put the New London area F.B.I frequencies in my scanner (Not my digital scanner), I haven't heard ANY transmissions as of yet.

10-95

EFjohnsonVHF said:
First of all, Lets not accuse each other of something we can't back up, Secondly, I put the New London area F.B.I frequencies in my scanner (Not my digital scanner), I haven't heard ANY transmissions as of yet.

You won't hear much until they have an op going on. You may want to also listen out on T-COMM now know as DHS COMM, 166.4625. Also check 163.100, 163.125, 163.150, 167.4375, 173.7375, 170.650.

ScanDaBands

Banned
bigbluemsp said:
He only wants D.E.A. cause he wants to know when they are comming after him.

I'd love to know if the D.E.A. was coming after me.....for one thing they have no reason too , although check this out............I have a sold "white powder" before when I was younger..........this is great , can anybody guess what I mean by "white powder"?
bigsmile.gif

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
White Powder?

....... if you were not a sugar salesman then I have no idea... think about it gentleman, if the feds need secure communication with all the money being pissed away in the name of "communications" for them... you and I will not hear it... don't ya think?... yes I'm in the media... greetings all...Bob...

madnachos

trentbob said:
....... if you were not a sugar salesman then I have no idea... think about it gentleman, if the feds need secure communication with all the money being pissed away in the name of "communications" for them... you and I will not hear it... don't ya think?... yes I'm in the media... greetings all...Bob...

I hear the FBI doing surveillance all the time in So California LA/Orange County areas on analog freqs...they still use a lot of unencrypted radios.

EFjohnsonVHF

Banned
What do you mean by "white powder"? O well, It's getting late, So I'm going to try to go to sleep soon.

ScanDaBands

Banned
EFjohnsonVHF said:
What do you mean by "white powder"? O well, It's getting late, So I'm going to try to go to sleep soon.
EXACTLY that , I can't imagine if anybody will figure this out..............I used to sell "white powder" in my younger days.......think now think !!!! :D

madnachos

ScanDaBands said:
EXACTLY that , I can't imagine if anybody will figure this out..............I used to sell "white powder" in my younger days.......think now think !!!! :D

Hmmm....diatomaceous earth?

sigint1

Was: joking
ScanDaBands said:

Amway ?

ScanDaBands

Banned
joking said:

NOPE !!!! (he he LOL) :D

ok ok Moderators are going to get ill at me for going off topic here so , Does Everybody GIVE UP ? One more chance ......"white powder" , I'll give you a hint - I'm strongly addicted to it.:lol:

Last edited:

maalox

ScanDaBands said:
NOPE !!!! (he he LOL) :D

ok ok Moderators are going to get ill at me for going off topic here so , Does Everybody GIVE UP ? One more chance ......"white powder" , I'll give you a hint - I'm strongly addicted to it.:lol:
coke or pepsi... womans body powder....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.