Pinellas County

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Heard traffic on 45312. Was Pinellas county SO in the clear . Only caught tail end of transmission, then silent. Anyone know what this is. Not in database yet ?

kayleesdad

Haven't logged that one, but I may be close (as in a work in progress) to identifying these channels of non-stop eye popping excitement:

4800 1A City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
4832 B City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
4864 City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
4896 City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
4928 City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
4960 City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
4992 City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations
5024 H City of St. Petersburg, Stormwater, Pavement & Traffic Operations

5312 Ch 1 City of Saint Petersburg Sanitation Department Residential and Commercial Trash Collection

5344 City of Saint Petersburg Sanitation Department Residential and Commercial Trash Collection

5376 City of Saint Petersburg Sanitation Department Residential and Commercial Trash Collection

5408 City of Saint Petersburg Sanitation Department Residential and Commercial Trash Collection

5440 City of Saint Petersburg Sanitation Department Residential and Commercial Trash Collection

5472 City of Saint Petersburg Sanitation Department Residential and Commercial Trash Collection

5600 City of St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department
5632 City of St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department
5664 City of St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department
5696 City of St. Peterburg Parks and Recreation Department- DOWNTOWN ST. PETERSBURG EVENTS (STRAUB PARK, VINOY PARK, NORTH SHORE PARK, PARKING, TRASH STREET CLOSINGS)

5728 City of St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department Trash
5760 City of St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department
5792 City of St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department Lights/Electricity

5920 City of St. Petersburg Water Treatment and Supply turn on and off water orders

5952 City of St. Petersburg Water Treatment and Supply turn on and off water orders

6272 TRAFFIC AND ENGINEERING - FIX TRAFFIC LIGHTS CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG, STORMWATER, PAVEMENT & TRAFFIC

Bucephalus

Premium Subscriber
Two nights ago I listened to Pinellas SWAT/Forencis/SO do a raid. Open mics with lots of semi auto blast. Heard calls to morge hours afterwards. It was by far the best live tactical I've heard. I am using a Pro 106. This is the best scanner I have every owned plus it works great with the Win 500. I have discovered multiple Forencis, SWAT, CID, Eagle, and some other talk unknown talk groups not listed. I run Win500 with the 106, Unitrunker with a Pro 2096 and ETrunker on a Presario with a tap. My system cooks!

Wrong, Virgil. There are SO TGIDs in the 45900 through 46000 range that use ENC.

Hmmm... I never heard any of them. I live in the county and listen full time. I know St.Pete uses Enc on some channels. By the way Walter who is Virgil?

Last edited:

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Virgil is the same guy as Walter. He's not you, just as Walter is not me. It's time for you to stop playing games and posting BS. Grow up and show some maturity and you might gain a little respect from your forum neighbors.

Virgil is the same guy as Walter. He's not you, just as Walter is not me. It's time for you to stop playing games and posting BS. Grow up and show some maturity and you might gain a little respect from your forum neighbors.

You are KI4QAB right?

You say you are in echo4 zone which is Brandon area, you have even told a buddy of mine on here that is where you live. The only Ham in the Brandon area with that call sign is Walter B.

Last edited:

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Uh, yeah. Because KI4Q** means the same thing as KI4QAB. Don't quit your day job (whatever that might be) to become a detective, professor.

Uh, yeah. Because KI4Q** means the same thing as KI4QAB. Don't quit your day job (whatever that might be) to become a detective, professor.

No you left the two last number out on your call sign buddy. I know who you are you. The question is do you know who i am.

kayleesdad

Some p25 on cc 868.625 this evening, TGID 1280. this digital stuff is going to take some getting used to.

abbydabby

Does any one use the cc 860.2375. it is what i use an i get pcso st pete an all the small townes. i have logged many ids. i just listen to public safety only no traffic or utilities.i use a bcd996t. i have compared my reception to the site on rr for pcso an st pete the site is very quite while my radio is very busy got to go now over to hills county see what is happening see you from west pasco..

kayleesdad

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

860.2375 is the main cc for the ridgcrest site. The toytown cc is presently 859.7125 and sometimes is 860.7125. While most all traffic is on ridgecrest with some channels simulcasted on toytown, there are some channels on toytown that periodically are not on ridgecrest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.