Feed for PBSO??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXXR1300R

Hi all,

Long time lurker and interested in getting more into the scanning hobby with the number of scanners that I listen to.

Quite sometime ago there was a feed for PBSO that unfortunately was more down than it was up while the one for Palm Beach County Fire is always up and sounds really good. Kudo's to whoever provides that feed.

Just curious is if there is any interest in a feed for PBSO. I do have a scanner that I can dedicate to it and I live not too far from one of their transmit sites and have a very high RSL.

If I move forward, is there at least a resonable interest?

DeRanKeR

Premium Subscriber
Don't be let down if people do not immediately state their interest. You will have people listen to them at all hours of the day and night. Personally- I would be lying if I said that the feed I have going now wasn't for kind of selfish reasons. If you would like to setup your scanner to listen to the feed on your phone or computer, then by all means go for it... It is kind of a perk though to see how many people listen in and enjoy a good feed. I can pretty much guarantee you would have listeners, especially in an active area like yours.

dmike5249

Premium Subscriber
Pbso feed

I remember the old feed that i would listen to everyday.i think if you set up your feed there would be many listeners intrested in the palm beach area.

GSXXR1300R

Thanks for the responses. I have an older desktop that I'm rebuilding that I can designate to it.
Give a me a few weeks to get things assembled.

RunnerFL

The problem with putting up a PBSO feed would be picking which district to use in the feed. You certainly couldn't feed them all, that would be insane. Just N1 alone is so busy it's hard to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.