What is your P25 adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
For your Uniden digital scanner? On my it's 8 & 50 not sure what Hillsborough County S/O is going to sound like when ever they roll out and switch to the digital system.

tampatracker

On my 396 XT I use 8 and 120 and the Pinellas p 25 system comes in fine from over in Tampa.It took me a long time to figure out what the optimal settings were but this seems to be the best so far.

Last edited:

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I'm gonna try that setting I'm traveling in the coming up week going to Nashville, Tennessee to visit some of the old places I visited the last time I was there.

tampatracker

My settings work well every where I've brought the XT with no tweaking necessary so far. Traveling and scanning is a blast, with unknown systems to check out. Have a good trip, and maybe post what you get here. TT

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
My settings work well every where I've brought the XT with no tweaking necessary so far. Traveling and scanning is a blast, with unknown systems to check out. Have a good trip, and maybe post what you get here. TT

Thanks, I have the areas programmed as of last night even got Coleman Federal Prison programmed. I can hear Tift County, Georgia from Warner/Peach county they have great reception/signal there. Plus I got Atlanta/Fulton county programmed as well.

tampatracker

Sounds like you're prepared. I'm in NYC right now, my hometown, and listening to the NYPD's northern Manhattan divisional channels. Never a dull moment, even on Superbowl Sunday. Happy trails, TT.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Sounds like you're prepared. I'm in NYC right now, my hometown, and listening to the NYPD's northern Manhattan divisional channels. Never a dull moment, even on Superbowl Sunday. Happy trails, TT.

I bet the channels will be busy tonight. Only system I didn't program yet is Nashville not sure what system they have there now since its listed under two systems one's a Motorola and one is a P25? I imagine the P25?

tampatracker

Unknown from my end. I'd put both in just to be sure, and I would also ask in the TN. forum, someone there's sure to know.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Did that earlier now waiting for a response by one of the locals who lives there.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
On my 396 XT I use 8 and 120 and the Pinellas p 25 system comes in fine from over in Tampa.It took me a long time to figure out what the optimal settings were but this seems to be the best so far.

I did the P25 adjustments like you did on your scanner and it improved the signal from the tower from 3 to a solid on and off 4 to 5.

Tryton

I use 7 / 145. It keeps it locked. I live in a bad reception area so I get alot of garble. Since I live in an apartment, No roof antenna for me.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have mine set 8 / 50 comes in loud & clear on the 396xt. I listen to Tyndall Airforce Base. Some TG's come in low and really loud.

Last edited:

home121

coleman

Thanks, I have the areas programmed as of last night even got Coleman Federal Prison programmed. I can hear Tift County, Georgia from Warner/Peach county they have great reception/signal there. Plus I got Atlanta/Fulton county programmed as well.

hey get-r-done do you by chance have the custom table for coleman fed.,ever since i did the upgrade to 1.8 and dsp to 1.3 somehow i only have one line in the table and thats table 00, before i had at least 6 or so. dont know where thay went, wish i had copied them down. home121

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Status
Not open for further replies.