Okaloosa Fire South on Tac-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Anyone else notice that Okaloosa South Fire has been operating dispatch & two-way traffic on Fire Tac-1(South) 154.860. Are they having SLER issues again. Seems like this has been the norm lately.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
I tried to monitor the Florida 800 mhz SLERS Provoice from my location tonight. I was getting a good strong signal on 800mhz it was encrypted. The weaker 800 MHz signals I picked up on Provoice were not encrypted. Not sure where they were. They were to weak to figure out a location. I will have to try it again another night.

Last edited:

codblackops2

Premium Subscriber
I tried to monitor the Florida 800 mhz SLERS Provoice from my location tonight. I was getting a good strong signal on 800mhz it was encrypted. The weaker 800 MHz signals I picked up on Provoice were not encrypted. Not sure where they were. They were to weak to figure out a location. I will have to try it again another night.

I see you said you tried to monitor the 800Mhz system. What are you using to pick up the provoice system? I am kinda interested in trying that since I live in the south end of the county where I might beable to pick it up pretty good.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber

codblackops2

Premium Subscriber
OCFR Tac-1 Repeater back up

Sounds like the south repeater is back up. Been sitting here listening to FWB 7 and also Destin fire has been doing radio checks on it tonight. Sounded like FWB 7 said SLERS is not working. Guess they decided they do need this repeater since SLERS is having some issues again the way its sounding

Status
Not open for further replies.