Regional Domestic Security Task Force (RDSTF) Interoperability

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Regional Domestic Security Task Force (RDSTF) Interoperability have they gone to P25 X2 TDMA?
Past month I haven't seen DAT on my 536hp and I did a scan search it shows DAT when I go back to scan it won't show. I just did Unitrunker and put the in control channel and shows P25. I went back and made a new system P25 x2-tdma and it shows DAT. Has anyone else notice this switch?

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5837

I'm using site 14 pcb

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I don't think there are any X2 systems left. It was a temporary solution until APCO approved Phase II.

Might have gone Phase II but there's no real difference between a Phase I and Phase II control channel except for the added TDMA bandplans and TDMA channel grants.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I don't think there are any X2 systems left. It was a temporary solution until APCO approved Phase II.

Might have gone Phase II but there's no real difference between a Phase I and Phase II control channel except for the added TDMA bandplans and TDMA channel grants.

Thanks. I'll keep a eye out on it. I notice the psr800 it shows the solid background with the "S" before it didn't do that. I don't know what is going on with this system.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Sometime from Dec to Jan I notice they changed the freq on Site 14. I don't know if there is any tests or what is going on. I haven't heard nothing for years on this system.

z31jaime

if thats the old lake county system my brother still has his xts5000 they havent issued him a new radio so I dont think anything has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.