Where could I get my Motorola MT2000 Model III programed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRAK260

Hello
I'm new to all of this and decided to get my GMRS license. I bought a Motorola MT2000 Model III of ebay which is programed for GMRS but the frequencies are for New York. I live in Melbourne FL and want to get my radio programed for the gmrs frequencies in my state. Does anyone know where I can get my radio programed?

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it
Thanks in advance

kf4sek

Hello
I'm new to all of this and decided to get my GMRS license. I bought a Motorola MT2000 Model III of ebay which is programed for GMRS but the frequencies are for New York. I live in Melbourne FL and want to get my radio programed for the gmrs frequencies in my state. Does anyone know where I can get my radio programed?

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it
Thanks in advance

Hey, welcome to Radio Reference! I would send this to you in a PM but your don't allow them.

PM me and I will give you a name and email of someone that may be able to help you out.

Thanks!

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Hey, welcome to Radio Reference! I would send this to you in a PM but your don't allow them.

PM me and I will give you a name and email of someone that may be able to help you out.

Thanks!

New members need to make 3 approved posts to be able to use PM’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kf4sek

I am not able to pm you. Is there any other way to get the message across?

I have an email address for you but I am not going to post it openly as it is not my email address. Just reply to this post and then you can use the PM feature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.