Boynton Beach DelRay Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
Could anyone tell me if the Control Channels have changed for BB and DelRay Beach FIRE DEPT only, good friend of mine is down for the Winter months and not getting them, getting Palm Beach County ok

If so is there someplace local he can go to get his 396xt reprogrammed. Thank you much

Mike

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Boynton Beach and Delray Beach trunked Systems are now P25 Phase II. They utilize the County core, but are separate sites. Make sure you download the right one from the database. 813a is the old analog/digital Type II system.

Boynton Fire is Phase II TDMA. Make sure his scanner is capable. PD is encrypted full-time.

Delray Fire is dispatched by the County. Their system is now also P25 Phase II, so make sure you download the COUNTY site as well and make that a separate system. However, Fire is using a mix of FDMA and TDMA as their are still some radios on the old analog system that are SmartX’d over to the P25 system. Dispatched on Tac 6A and respond on Tac 4A. He may also need a Phase II capable scanner as I’ve seen some of the talkgroups go TDMA when all of the newer radios are the only ones affiliated.

Don’t bother downloading the Delray site. It’s PD mostly and also encrypted. Lifeguards, etc are not and FDMA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.