Flagler County Public Services System Radio IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
I Have set up a wiki page dedicated to finding Radio Ids in Flagler County.
I tried to organize it the best i could to make everything neat. Any feedback would be appreciated. If there is anything you would like me to add or change to make the page better please let me know.

The wiki page is linked on the main Flager Count Wiki Page.
Here is the direct link: Flagler County (FL) Public Services Radio IDs - The RadioReference Wiki

Hope you all enjoy!

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Does anyone have a list of Fire & EMS Apparatus in Flagler County?

I'm not in Flagler County so I can't help, but if they are soon changing to a modern P25 system and abandoning their EDACS radios, might this project be a bit early? I don't know their plans, but everyone around them except Volusia has already switched is why I'm asking.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
The latest update says the P25 system will be operational in July 2019, I think that's being highly optimistic.

AI7PM

Premium Subscriber
The latest update says the P25 system will be operational in July 2019, I think that's being highly optimistic.

I think you're correct.
They are at the back of the line (IMHO) due to the county manager delaying decision making and politiical posturing. Any hickups at the system installs ahead of Flagler will delay Flagler. CSI will make a ton of money in the mean time running up the bill to keep the EDACS online.

Status
Not open for further replies.