Complaints Toward Moderator Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Members,

Going forward we are no longer permitting members to post complaints or rants that target activities performed by moderators publicly in the forums. These serve no positive purpose to the community as a whole. If you have an issue with administrative actions performed by a moderator we first recommend you first contact that moderator. If you feel you are not getting adequate assistance contact a SuperMod (MikeWazowski, KevinC, W9BU). If all else fails, contact me via a Conversation Message. If you contact me I will verify whether you contacted one of the other mods so please follow these directions appropriately. Any public posts on this topic will be deleted immediately.

Please remember that this is a privately owned forum. We reserve the right to institute rules for the greater benefit of the community. If you do not agree to these rules then you are suggested to leave these forums.

Some of you may have a problem with this rule but please understand we are not telling you not to complain, just not to do it on the forums. There are no reasons - other than to "rabble-rouse" - for posting a problem publicly but objecting to taking the problem privately with the moderator in question, or me. Think of having a problem with a manager. Do you get up in front of your co-workers and voice your opinion to him or her? No, you calmly go in to their office, close the door, and discuss the problem. I am asking for that method here also.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The management structure is as follows:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.