Tiny problem(attachments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
What attachments are you referring to? The images are embedded not attached.

What version of browser are you using? OS? Are you using ad blocking software or an internet filter?

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
attachments, pictures whatever...from work I cannot see the pictures that are in that thread. Not having any other issues with other pictures.

I use Mozilla Firefox and Windows Vista. I dont believe I am running ad blocker right now though.

Last edited:

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if on your company network they may be blocking images from say photobucket.com or other image hosting sites.

Running FF3.1 Beta 2 on an XP machine, no problems, so I wonder if they are black listing sites on their end.

MarkEagleUSA

Double-check the settings in your User CP under Edit Options in the section titled Thread Display Options. There's a setting in there called "Show Images (including attached images and images in

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I agree with NeFire242, if sounds as if your company network may be filtering Photobucket. Here is a direct link to the first image of that thread:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/skacore009/DSC01784-1.jpg

See if you can grab it at work.

Being that I work in the IT dept of my company I would also be willing to bet that your employer is blocking Photobucket. Try going to the main photobucket site:
http://photobucket.com/
If you can't access it then your company is blocking Photobucket.
I don't blame them for doing that as Photobucket is known for hosting inappropriate material that could cause issues at work. They also have streaming video which could
cause work bandwidth issues.
Marshall KE4ZNR

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
Its kinda funny that its only that thread....They do block a lot of stuff so that is probably what is going on. All the other pictures I see fine so its not the settings in my CP. Thanks for the help guys

Welcome back Lou!

Status
Not open for further replies.