Hovering over a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi guys,

I use to be able to hover over a thread and see what the subject was about, it does not work anymore.

Ron

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I noticed this yesterday on my new laptop with vista. But also noticed it with my main office computer, why all of a sudden this does not work I don't know. Nothing has changed here.

pathalogical

Hi guys,

I use to be able to hover over a thread and see what the subject was about, it does not work anymore.

Ron

lol...actuallly, you're lucky ! I kinda find it annoying seeing those yellow pop up boxes all the time. I always have to move my mouse around or to the side so it doesn't hover over a thread title.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Hover over my online-status light near my name. :lol:

Java script might be an issue.

Edit- Well, the pop up box doesn't show up when hovering over the status light anymore. :confused: It said, "Poltergeisty is invisible." :lol:

May have something to do with a few changes made here recently.

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Edit- Well, the pop up box doesn't show up when hovering over the status light anymore. :confused: It said, "Poltergeisty is invisible." :lol:
I would be more interested in what you see when you hover over someone else's status light that has chosen to hide their online status, like mine for example.

Another thing I have noticed is that when posting in a thread, you no longer are taken to your post when submitting, but rather to the top of the page, really a pain.

qlajlu

Silent Key
Another thing I have noticed is that when posting in a thread, you no longer are taken to your post when submitting, but rather to the top of the page, really a pain.
I am really glad to see someone else post this anomaly, especially a Mod. I was starting to wonder if it was a problem on my system. I really hope this is addressed and gets fixed soon because it is more than just a pain especially when there are like 15 ~ 20 posts already in the thread.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I am really glad to see someone else post this anomaly, especially a Mod. I was starting to wonder if it was a problem on my system. I really hope this is addressed and gets fixed soon because it is more than just a pain especially when there are like 15 ~ 20 posts already in the thread.
Well now that I know for sure it isn't just me :D, I have submitted this as a bug through our reporting system.

qlajlu

Silent Key
Another thing I've noticed: It seems to me that when you clicked on a thread title in the index to open the thread (not the down arrow), the very first post of the thread would open and the top border of the #1 post window would be even with the top of my monitor screen. Lately, I've had to scroll down to see the post window. Is this just me, or is this related to the above problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.