Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_Janet

There needs to be a HELP forum. I cannot find help on my question and have tried posting it twice but it never gets posted so if there was a forum titled help where people could post questions that would be helpful. I am new to the forum world and maybe this already exists, but I can't find it.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
There needs to be a HELP forum. I cannot find help on my question and have tried posting it twice but it never gets posted so if there was a forum titled help where people could post questions that would be helpful. I am new to the forum world and maybe this already exists, but I can't find it.
Welcome to the site.

Site help is found in this forum...

Specific help is found in whatever forum is appropriate to the question being asked; such as yours on your Pro-96.

If you had read your introduction material to the site, you would have seen that new users are moderated and first posts are not automatically posted until reviewed by a moderator.

Patience is necessary when first starting anything, hobby, job, etc.; you will eventually gain the knowledge needed to solve the problem you brought up with your first query. BTW, I deleted the second posting of the same thing, please don't cross post on the site.

ka5lqj

Post, etc coming to my e-mail.....?

Ok,

Somehow and maybe I did it, stupidly, but for the last week, when I "post" to a forum and someone "replies", I get an e-mail that someone "posted" a reply to that thread. It's starting to fill up my gmail "inbox". How can I get it to stop? I'd like to go back to the "old-fashion way" of reading the post without being "notified".

Thanks in advance,

Respectfully,

Don/KA5LQJ

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Ok,

Somehow and maybe I did it, stupidly, but for the last week, when I "post" to a forum and someone "replies", I get an e-mail that someone "posted" a reply to that thread. It's starting to fill up my gmail "inbox". How can I get it to stop? I'd like to go back to the "old-fashion way" of reading the post without being "notified".

Thanks in advance,

Respectfully,

Don/KA5LQJ

Hi Don

Log into the forums/account and go to your control panel on the left, under edit options find Messaging & Notification. Then you will see Default Thread Subscription Mode and select No email notification in the drop down menu.

Edit: Next time you should start a new thread concerning your problems

Hope that helps
Ron

Last edited:

ka5lqj

"Thanks", Wayne.

Good Morning, Brother Wayne, :wink:

Thanks
for the e-mail. Tons-o-Fun beat you to it, LOL! I'm all straight now, and found how to enhance my posting for emphasis....bold, italics, & underline. I have a lot more Smilies options as well. :lol:

The Moderator's, Super Moderator's, and member's here are really most helpful and friendly. Should I have a question or opportunity to learn (problem), there is always someone to step =forward and help out. I willing to do the same. That is what makes Radio Reference work and I'm happy to be here.

GOD bless all of your efforts, as well as the other Moderators.

Respectfully submitted,

Don/KA5LQJ
Caddo Parish
Grid Square: EM-32

Status
Not open for further replies.