Post disappeared. Forum rollback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVallejo

Last night, someone started a thread with the title "The incident on my block." I posted a reply. Now I can't find the thread. When I look under my posts, its not there. When I search for "incident on my block" I get 3 hits, but none of the links work. Was the forum database rolled back last night or this morning?

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Last night, someone started a thread with the title "The incident on my block." I posted a reply. Now I can't find the thread. When I look under my posts, its not there. When I search for "incident on my block" I get 3 hits, but none of the links work. Was the forum database rolled back last night or this morning?

Maybe got too hott and the admin's decided to delete the thread, can't find it either.

RobVallejo

You guys are probably right. I remember the OP being chastised at one point for using some 4 letter words. I did not realize that would get a thread pulled.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Due to the difficulty of it being cleaned up it was deleted. Considering it is the Wasteland I'm just giving a heads up that posts and threads can and will be deleted without warning.

It's unfortunate a couple individuals screwed it up for the rest but restraint seems to be an issue for a small group on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.