Strange behavior with thread location??

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
When you go to the Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders section it will show up as software.

Code:
   	The RadioReference.com Forums > Software

Not

Code:
The RadioReference.com Forums > Software  > Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders

I tried to search for a thread of mine in the Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders section and could not until I did a search for ssh.
Now if you look at the thread it says its in, " Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders". :confused:
http://www.radioreference.com/forum...rs/127131-sending-rs232-data-through-ssh.html

Last edited:

Sinister

Premium Subscriber
Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders is a child forum of the sub-forum Software forum (see left circle in pic). If you use the search feature within the the child forum Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders it will look specifically at the threads in that forum(see right circled search function).
Software is a subforum of The RadioReference.com Forums it contains the child forums of Scanning Software Discussion and Support, Streaming Scanners and Radios Online, Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders

Here is a tree that may explain it clearer

The RadioReference.com Forums - (main forum index)
Software - (sub-forum within main forum)​
Scanning Software Discussion and Support - (child forum of Software)
Streaming Scanners and Radios Online - (child forum of Software)
Trunker/Etrunker/Unitrunker Decoders - (child forum of Software)​
See picture below:

Attachments

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Sinister

Premium Subscriber
The other way you can find your post is click on your name in your post above, select "find all post by poltergeisty". It will list all your posts by date and time. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.