If you ever need any overnight mods Im available

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
My requirements for adding a moderator: be familiar with moderating large and diverse forums, which can be proven, and/or someone I can personally vouch for.

If someone thinks they can meet these requirements then PM or Email me.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
well i think you should be here a couple years before you ask to become a Mod since I looked under your stats and you joined on Jan. 31, 2009. So I would give it sometime before becoming a Mod on here plus night mods are on but you usually don't see them much.

mikey60

well i think you should be here a couple years before you ask to become a Mod since I looked under your stats and you joined on Jan. 31, 2009. So I would give it sometime before becoming a Mod on here plus night mods are on but you usually don't see them much.

Personally, I don't think people should ask to become moderators. I think they should be asked by the staff based on participation and past experience.

Mike

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Personally, I don't think people should ask to become moderators. I think they should be asked by the staff based on participation and past experience.
This works for some people and some not. Right now I don't have the time to really watch over the community as a whole like I used to; so I can't judge the personalities that we have available.

If there are RR moderators, even of just one forum, who have someone in mind they can refer it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.