Articles in Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

firetaz834

I tried to find what it meant, but could not. So, could someone explaine to me what the articles in yellow are indicating. I thought it might have meant a new way to indicate articles that were recently posted too but unread, but that didn't seem to be true.

Any explanation would be helpful. Maybe a sticky with the enhancement of the new version over the old version?

Thanks,

brandon

Database Admin
Unread posts are showing up as BOLD with yellow background highlighted on my end. I absolutely love it!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I tried to find what it meant, but could not. So, could someone explaine to me what the articles in yellow are indicating. I thought it might have meant a new way to indicate articles that were recently posted too but unread, but that didn't seem to be true.

Any explanation would be helpful. Maybe a sticky with the enhancement of the new version over the old version?

Thanks,

They are topics not worthy enough to pass the muster so they get peed upon. Hence the yellow color. You will see the yellow color alot in the Tavern.
Marshall KE4ZNR

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
firetaz, please post any future questions about the forum in the Forums Administration forum. Thread moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.