Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyC

I just wanted to make a comment about the forums.

I spend an enormous amount of time reading in the forums (my choice) and I prefer to see ALL the forums and maybe I am missing a setting somewhere but it sure would be nice to have an option (similar to the dropbox in the database that limits Input frequencies from view) to turn OFF all the Tavern sub forum threads from coming into view when you choose New Posts from the menu bar. Not that I always don't want to see the Tavern stuff, but sometimes the quantity of New Posts is overwelming when you haven't visited the site for a couple of days. Now that the Tavern has been subdivided into 20 subforums it seems that this has been an encouragement to some of the board dufuses to freely create a bunch of offtopic threads that quickly fills up the list of New Posts making more stuff to wade through. I am sure a lot of users would appreciate this option as they don't venture into the Taverns at all or would rather have an option to not see them at times. This may not even be possible due to vBulletin limitations, but would be nice to consider.

Excellent upgrade on the database side of the site I must say though!

SkipSanders

Silent Key
Definitely I'd much prefer to be able to exclude forum groups from 'new posts' scans, especially since so many new posts now have nothing whatsoever to do with scanning or radio.

bonus1331

Ditto to the above posts.
I would also like to reiterate an idea from another post of increasing most pages seen from last login from 20 to possibly 40?
You go more than 1 day without checking the forums these days and your already past the 20 page limit of new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.