Updated member status icons not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
I updated my membership to a Premium status the other day. My posts are now showing as simply "Member" instead of having the Ham Radio, Feed Provider, Database Admin and Premium Subscriber tags and icons. Is this a normal thing or is there a problem?

EDIT: It looks like this is a non-issue or a minor one at least. It shows up fine in this post so it may be a problem with replying to others posts. I don't know.

Ah-ha! It only shows up incorrectly after editing a post. Normal viewing of a forum post looks correct. But after you edit a post it shows up minus the upgraded members status icons. Weird. Still only shows 3 icons (none for Premium Subscriber)

Last edited:

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
It's not a bug, it's a feature! :D

As long as you can get to the features you paid for as a premium member, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, but that's just me. I'm a premium member too, but oftentimes my posts do the same thing as yours. I can still use the premium features though, so I'm like "meh" about it.

-AZ

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
If you use Quick Reply or edit a post, the icons will not show up until you refresh the page.

Both the Feed Provider and Database Admin icons override the Premium Subscription icon. As long as you maintain either status, you will never see the Premium Subscription icon.

Also, while I'm sure Lindsay appreciates your financial support of the site, there was absolutely no reason for you to "update". As noted above, being either a Feed Provider or Database Admin grants you an automatic premium subscription. You've gained nothing by purchasing a subscription, you were already at the premium subscription level.

QDP2012

...deleted post...

Chauffeur6 answered it while I was typing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.