"Your Threads" function no longer working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans13

Since email notification is no longer working for me, I've been using Forums -> Your Threads to keep up with my subscribed threads. In the past, threads with new messages were in yellow and those with no new messages were in blue. Now, I only get the error "Please specify some words or valid user names to search on. There were no matches for those that you specified."

I have logged out and logged back in and it did not correct the issue.

Hans13

Thanks, W8RMH. I didn't need to. It just started working. I was not logged in when I visited the site (unusual). Weird science... :)

n5ims

Thanks, W8RMH. I didn't need to. It just started working. I was not logged in when I visited the site (unusual). Weird science... :)

Glad it's working for you. A reminder to others that may have this issue in the future. There is more than one login to the RadioReference.com site. The main site login (the very top center of the page) is for the site in general. The forums also have their own login (same ID, just semi-independent on the main site login) that's on the right side between the banner links (below "Submit Info" and "About" and above "Quick Links" and "Log Out") that's visible only when in the forums. There's also an additional login for the Wiki that's necessary when editing a Wiki page.

Hans13

Yep. I think that I logged out of one and then when I came back, the board had me log into the other. I'll keep a closer eye on it in the future if I have issues. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.