Need indicator that a Tread has been read

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_ie_kimo

It would be nice if a Tread would change color or some how indicate to me that I have read it. Maybe I have just missed this function, I have looked for it but no results yet.

rwier

It would be nice if a Tread would change color or some how indicate to me that I have read it. Maybe I have just missed this function, I have looked for it but no results yet.

When I sign on to the RR Forums, I click on "New Posts". They show up with a yellow background color. "Old" posts have a gray background color. Now, the gray background color does not indicate that I "read" it, but that I did have the topic heading showing on screen and had the "option" to read it.

In other words, "New Posts" gives me one, or more, pages (25 posts to a page) of yellow background posts that have never been on my screen before. I go through each page, "new tabbing" those I want to read. Then I go to each "new tab" and read them. The next time I sign on to the RR Forums, "New Posts" will show posts made since my last visit.

Doesn't tell me what posts I actually read, but those I had an "opportunity" to read won't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.