User requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE0GXN

Anybody have any idea what the turnaround is on here for requests?....In my case a badge and user name change to my call sign.

Got my request number email and I have been checking the Zen desk daily, with no movement.

I know the support staff is made up of volunteers, so please do not take my post as trying to complain, just sincerely curious time wise what I am may be looking at. If I missed a timeframe reference in the rules and guidelines section I apologize.

Thanks.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Lindsay is the only one who can make the changes and I believe he tries to get to them as soon as possible.

However, I believe he's off skiing right now so it could be a few more days.

KE0GXN

Got it.

Thanks Mike, I was just worried my request may have fallen through the cracks.

I did address my request to Mr. Blanton himself. I'll continue to wait and go from there. :cool:

nd5y

I don't know how often the amateur license data on RR is updated. If it happens at the same time as the other license data, that is normally on Monday mornings. I am only guessing but since you just got a new license this week maybe you have to wait until it appears in the update before you can add the badge and Lindsay can change your username. I wouldn't start worrying until after Monday.

KE0GXN

Cool, no problem.

I did attach an FCC reference copy of my license grant with my request for Mr. Blanton's review. I have no problems being verified.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.