What happened to my three badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4EET

Chaplain
My ham radio badge, my ham shack photos badge and my Premium Subscriber badge all disappeared. I received no notices as to why... Did I do something wrong?

73, Dave K4EET :confused:

K4EET

Chaplain
My ham radio badge, my ham shack photos badge and my Premium Subscriber badge all disappeared. I received no notices as to why... Did I do something wrong?

73, Dave K4EET :confused:

Now they are back. They did not appear this morning on my first post. Nevermind...

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth...

73, Dave K4EET

K4EET

Chaplain
Here is a screenshot:

Missing_Badges.jpg

73, Dave K4EET

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
When you post from a quick reply, they don't show up until you reload the thread. It's a bug in the deployment of the forum software IMO.

K4EET

Chaplain
When you post from a quick reply, they don't show up until you reload the thread. It's a bug in the deployment of the forum software IMO.

You are probably right because that is exactly how I posted this time (which I rarely use the Quick Reply rather always opting for the Advanced reply with more capability). 73, Dave

DarkStarPDX

I noticed this problem last year and found out that there is a process that runs separately here on RR that adds the badges after replies are posted. Sometimes it can take a few minutes for them to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.