Cross posting - All posts removed in error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerSK

Greetings,

I posted a very valid concern/reply to three separate threads regarding a bad experience with DigiCircle. All three replies were removed due to cross posting. Is it appropriate for a moderator to remove every single post and not leave a single one remaining? Should not one of my replies have been left in at least one of the threads? There was nothing wrong with the post itself just that it was posted in three separate threads.

Since all the replies I posted have been removed from every thread can I repost one as it would not be considered cross posting? Can I start a new thread on the subject regarding a bad experience with DigiCircle since all my posts were removed on the subject from the other threads? I tried to contact the member that sent the warning but cannot as they do not accept messages.

Please help! I don't want to overstep a moderator but I'm afraid the moderator removed all three of my posts in error when only the two cross posts should have been removed. What do I do now? I would still like my post to appear under one of the threads at least preferably the newest thread.

Is my valid post forever gone and can never be posted ever again to any thread just because I made a mistake and posted it three times to three threads?

Shawn

ScannerSK

I was able to contact the moderator who provided an answer. This post can be disregarded.

Thank you!

Greetings,

I posted a very valid concern/reply to three separate threads regarding a bad experience with DigiCircle. All three replies were removed due to cross posting. Is it appropriate for a moderator to remove every single post and not leave a single one remaining? Should not one of my replies have been left in at least one of the threads? There was nothing wrong with the post itself just that it was posted in three separate threads.

Since all the replies I posted have been removed from every thread can I repost one as it would not be considered cross posting? Can I start a new thread on the subject regarding a bad experience with DigiCircle since all my posts were removed on the subject from the other threads? I tried to contact the member that sent the warning but cannot as they do not accept messages.

Please help! I don't want to overstep a moderator but I'm afraid the moderator removed all three of my posts in error when only the two cross posts should have been removed. What do I do now? I would still like my post to appear under one of the threads at least preferably the newest thread.

Is my valid post forever gone and can never be posted ever again to any thread just because I made a mistake and posted it three times to three threads?

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.