Forum Avatars Bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmeh-31

Premium Subscriber
I noticed for some reason my forum avatar wasn't coming up. When I checked the User CP, it didn't point to any image. I tried a number of times to post a new avatar, both from URL links as well as uploaded files. I made sure the images were 80x80 and well under 19.5k in file size, and tried a couple of different formats (.JPG and .PNG). It just keeps returning an invalid file error. Could one of the admins please check this? Thanks.

ecps92

I noticed that some months ago and sent PM's to some Moderators who were affected, some got them fixed, not sure what the issue was.
I noticed for some reason my forum avatar wasn't coming up. When I checked the User CP, it didn't point to any image. I tried a number of times to post a new avatar, both from URL links as well as uploaded files. I made sure the images were 80x80 and well under 19.5k in file size, and tried a couple of different formats (.JPG and .PNG). It just keeps returning an invalid file error. Could one of the admins please check this? Thanks.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager

Apparently you are not registered and therefore you do not have a profile. I'll have to look into this.

Timmeh-31

Premium Subscriber
Well, don't know what ya did Mike but apparently I was able to put up a new avatar. Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.