Incoming Friend Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
I am having a problem with the "Incoming Friend Request". When I check the "Reject selected friend requests", and then the Save Change button, it does the whirl thing and acts as though it did what I chose.

But this is all to naught. Next time I log in to RR, the "Your Notifications:" is showing 1. Every time I check the "Reject selected friend requests", and save, the whirl thing again. Doesn't work. Been trying for over a week to reject the requested friend.

This deals with 'propwash1010.

Why can't I save my Reject choice?
Thanks for you help.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Did you check the box on the friend request first? That's what I usually forget to do.

Check the box on the requestor's avatar, click on the reject selected friend requests and then save.

DJ11DLN

Did you check the box on the friend request first? That's what I usually forget to do.

Check the box on the requestor's avatar, click on the reject selected friend requests and then save.
+1. I've had a couple of these "blind friend requests," i.e. people registered, made 1-2 posts, never enough to enable PM's, and sent me friend requests (for reasons I cannot imagine since I didn't know any of them). And had a heck of a time dismissing them until I figured it out. That check box is the trick.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Thank you Mike! I never saw that box there till you pointed me to it. bunch of the dah moments I had. lol
Thanks again sir.

edit:
Agree with you DJ11... It seems that their sole purpose is to possibly start spamming or some other nefarious action. As I mentioned above, had a bunch of dahs trying to delete that friend request...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.