Site Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Once in a while, they flip the switch just to see how many people whine about it when it comes back up...

ur20v

The Feds say my name hot like when the oven on
Lindsay Blanton's credit card expired 12/17...

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I tried to access RR around 4AM and it was unavailable, yet the feeds were up. It is usually the opposite. Most people have no idea what it takes to maintain sites like RadioReference and Broadcastify. I don't remember the last time RR went down.

I think Lindsey and his staff do an incredible job maintaining these sites.

bctrainers

From what it looks like on my end of things, a caching server toppled over.

That same server, whichever that one is named on the backend, is also causing the stats tab on stream page admin/management to not function. Cross-sire-origin issues.

ur20v

The Feds say my name hot like when the oven on
I dont think its got anything to do with Mr Blanton,another VBB site I am on is having the same problem.... One of the staff is reporting getting server not found alot recently.......

I'm guessing you're not a member of any "VBB sites" that help with fostering your sense of humor or aid in recognizing jokes.

NVAGVUP

Feed Provider
I will be following as I host a couple of feeds and they are still down as of 9:30 AM CST.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
ur20v said:
I'm guessing you're not a member of any "VBB sites" that help with fostering your sense of humor or aid in recognizing jokes.
Im sorry buddy.......

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I will be following as I host a couple of feeds and they are still down as of 9:30 AM CST.
You should probably follow the site down thread in the Broadcastify Administration forum.. you'll get nothing but snark in this thread ;-)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.