Tapitalk login error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Lindsay is doing some work on the forums which I suspect has caused issues with the Tapatalk plugin.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I just chalk it up to the games Crapatalk plays...Like a couple months ago when I had to email them to remind them I already paid for the damn thing..

mule1075

Feed Provider
Tapatalk is currently disabled due to problems. We've always had a lot of problems with it internally and it conflicts with a bunch of other stuff.

Wow that is a shame guess i will have to find an alternative.The harsh white and blue of the forums causes problems with my eyes which are already bad.The night mode on Tapatalk was a perfect solution to my eye issues.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Tapatalk is currently disabled due to problems. We've always had a lot of problems with it internally and it conflicts with a bunch of other stuff.
Which means...what? What is the plan to fix?

There is currently no other mobile access to this site.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Ok, fair enough. (For the future: a Forum announcement stating the service was shut off would have been good...it wouldn't have left us wondering.)

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Personally wasn't too worried about it.. Figured it'd work when it works.. Thanks Lindsay.. Y'all on the support team sure have been busy of late.. Hope you get a break soon...

scan18

Premium Subscriber
Something is still not right, every so often all the posts under “Timeline” will disappear. Then it will gradually start showing new posts, but nothing previous will show.

Status
Not open for further replies.