Blocking A User

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Is there any method by which to block a user from seeing what I post? A particular user has been harassing me on a regular basis with irrelevant and abusive comments.

Last edited:

frazpo

On RR? Moderators are very strict here. I find that hard to believe. You see very few getting away with such things. Is this in the tavern?

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I looked through the posts and only see disagreements, nothing abusive or harassing. I don't think it's possible to block a user from seeing your posts. That's a choice they make.

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
I looked through the posts and only see disagreements, nothing abusive or harassing. I don't think it's possible to block a user from seeing your posts. That's a choice they make.

Mods have taken deleted most of what the user has posted that is an issue, which is why they rock. He's generally only abusive and harassing, not contributive, to the users in the forum when he posts.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
First thing you can do is report the posts that you believe are harassing or abusive...as you have already done. It will then be up to a moderator to act, or not act, on your report based on their judgement of the situation.

You cannot block someone from seeing your posts.

You can block other people's post from being seen by you. Go to your Control Panel and look for Edit Ignore List in the column on the left. Add the other person to your ignore list and you won't see their posts as you read the forums.

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
You cannot block someone from seeing your posts.

You can block other people's post from being seen by you. Go to your Control Panel and look for Edit Ignore List in the column on the left. Add the other person to your ignore list and you won't see their posts as you read the forums.

Thanks for the answer Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.