Seeing text descriptors instead of icons in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Is anyone else seeing text descriptors for elements instead of icons? I just noticed in this message editor that I see Bold, Italic, Underline, etc are spelled out instead of icons.

I tried rerunning my web browser and got the same result. Not all graphic elements are text. Here is an example.

73 Eric

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 257

bb911

Same here only even worse. Entire site loaded as simple text only - no backgrounds, dividers, colors, logos, avatars, etc... OK now, except for the problems reported by OP.

Windows 7, Firefox

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Icons

Win 10 and Firefox have the problem, but no problem with Chrome on my system.

jasonhouk

Another post said the site's security certificate was updated this morning. It must have messed everything up!

Houk

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I am using Windows 7 and Firefox. I tried clearing the cache, but still have the problem.

EDIT: I forgot the mention that I am not getting the drop-down menu when I hover over the Forums entry in the bar at the top of the page. Also I noticed the graphics and text on the header at the top of the page is gone now.

73 Eric

jasonhouk

See attached
163de35f8dbbac0b383941023a3caf40.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I cleared the web cache and deleted the cookies for radioreference.com. I entered the url directly instead of using a link. I had to login, but I now see things fine.

73 Eric

akardam

The cert from s.radioreference.com, where most of the imagery and supporting files appear to be served from, expired 4/2/2018 12:00:00 GMT. Those whose purview it is need to renew this certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.