trouble with posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick1264

I'm relatively new here, I paid for premium access to this site, Why am I not allowed to post? You may say "well your posting now" but this is an exception. Even now I am not allowed to post to the different forums. I have been able to post twice after taking weird steps to enable the posts. I am signed in as we speak, but if I want to post anything to the uniden forum, I am denied.

Patrick1264

I read it several times, I do not think it applies to my situation. Maybe I'm impatient, but this has been the case for weeks.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
The above post applies to everyone regardless of Premium Subscriber status. You will need wait for a forum moderator to verify your post is not spam and approve it. Everyone has gone through this process.

For the Uniden Forums, the description states:
Forums for the discussion of all Uniden scanning radios and receivers. The main forum is reserved for Official Uniden Announcements. Please choose a sub-forum for any other posts.

This also applies to everyone.

Last edited:

Patrick1264

How can a moderator approve my post's when I am not allowed to post in the first place? I appreciate good criticism when I can get it, but I'm in the dark here, I should be able to post to a "Sub-forum" but I can't. I am an old BBS poster, so I know the rules of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.