Tapatalk unread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysterAitch

Hi,

Not sure what's happening with this but I'm struggling with Tapatalk as the unread listing is never accurate.

Specifically, if I go away and come back in a few days only discussions from perhaps the past 24hrs are listed as "unread".

This causes problems where threads will have new replies but won't ever see them unless I happen to browse through my subscribed topics or click into a thread that is marked as read.

This only affects my viewing of the RR forums, and I don't browse forums via the browser often enough to spot if the issue is Tapatalk vs forum specific.

Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MysterAitch

Still struggling with this.

I've been away for a few weeks and everything older than around 24hours in already marked as read. This obviously isn't the case.

Fortunately I tend to subscribe to the interesting threads I come across so can browse through those, scroll back through the thread until finding something that I recognise, and read from there.

It does mean that there are a lot of new threads and existing threads that I end up missing out on new replies to.

Frustrating, to say the least!

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Its not a tapatalk issue, the read flag on a thread only gets set about half the time even when browsing the site directly.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
It is why I don't use Tapatalk. It always marks threads read that I haven't read. Was causing me to miss many discussions.

RDGDigital

I have the same problem no matter how I access Radio Reference. I see the same thing with my laptop using Chrome or Firefox and with my phone or tablet using Tapatalk. It's the main reason I've become less active on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.