Problem with Posting Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I cannot seem to post a pic that isn't skewed horizontal or rotated sideways. They look normally situated when I upload them but when final posting to thread or pic folder they are always rotated and I cannot seem to find the solution in an edit mode to post them upright for normal view. Help somebody?

Thanks

JD
kf4anc

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
You may need to make sure that your photo is naturally oriented the way you want it. I believe that the forum software looks at the metadata saved in the photo file and orients the photo according to the metadata.

If you open your photo in a photo editor program, does it come up oriented correctly? Or is it rotated 90 degrees? If it's rotated, use the tools in the photo editor to rotate it the way you want it and then save it. Then try posting that new photo in the forum.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Yep they are all fixed in regular dimensions, just come out rotated. Just remembered this happening to me a few weeks back and mule went in and fixed them for me. I'll ask him to instruct me how to do that - thanks!

JD
kf4anc

mule1075

Feed Provider
Yep they are all fixed in regular dimensions, just come out rotated. Just remembered this happening to me a few weeks back and mule went in and fixed them for me. I'll ask him to instruct me how to do that - thanks!

JD
kf4anc
I just edit the photo in my phone gallery. I hit edit adjustment and rotate the photo

Status
Not open for further replies.