Scanners Unlimited Selling At Flea Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just wanted to let readers know that I will be selling a lot of the inventory I have left after my Going Out Of Business Sale, at the De Anza College Electronics Flea Market, this Saturday, April 12th, beginning at 6AM and ending at 10AM. It is located at the De Anza College main parking lot on N. Stelling Road, off of Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino. All of the items will be sold below original cost. Hope to see many of my old customers there.

Glenn Cohen

CanesFan95

Wish I could be there. By the way, Strong Signals still thinks your business is only 30 years old. :D

wa6ube

Ouch!!

ScannersUnlimited said:
Hi,

I just wanted to let readers know that I will be selling a lot of the inventory I have left after my Going Out Of Business Sale, at the De Anza College Electronics Flea Market, this Saturday, April 12th, beginning at 6AM and ending at 10AM. It is located at the De Anza College main parking lot on N. Stelling Road, off of Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino. All of the items will be sold below original cost. Hope to see many of my old customers there.

Glenn Cohen

Hello Glenn ..

I'm sad to hear that you are closing up shop ! .. =:-o

Status
Not open for further replies.