DC to Daylight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewC75

"DC to Daylight" indicates continuous coverage from 100 Khz (or so) through 2.4 Ghz (or so - maybe up to 5.4 Ghz these days).

N

N_Jay

AndrewC75 said:
"DC to Daylight" indicates continuous coverage from 100 Khz (or so) through 2.4 Ghz (or so - maybe up to 5.4 Ghz these days).

I thought it was sub 60Hz to about 600 THz. :twisted: :wink:

nexus

It's just a phrase... Like defining a radio that will cover extreme ranges...

DC meaning Direct Current which would be considered the lowest possible frequency resonated, to LIGHT meaning well "LIGHT" which would be considered the highest possible frequency resonated.

There is no such radio that does "DC to LIGHT" its just a term used to describe a radio that can cover every possible freq. range known to man. Like if I say I have a scanner that covers DC to Light, that just should be assumed that if there is a usable RF freq out there, it'll receive it. It's an assmily so to speak...

N

N_Jay

nexus said:
It's just a phrase... Like defining a radio that will cover extreme ranges...

DC meaning Direct Current which would be considered the lowest possible frequency resonated, to LIGHT meaning well "LIGHT" which would be considered the highest possible frequency resonated.

There is no such radio that does "DC to LIGHT" its just a term used to describe a radio that can cover every possible freq. range known to man. Like if I say I have a scanner that covers DC to Light, that just should be assumed that if there is a usable RF freq out there, it'll receive it. It's an assmily so to speak...

Are you discrediting my answer? :roll: :twisted:

I looked "Looked all over the world" and went "to hell and back" just to get it! :lol: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.