Trunking Discovery issue on Uniden BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangosuite

Hi Folks! Me again asking...

I'll try to be specific, because I think maybe I have a fool question.

I have an amazing Uniden BCD436HP and In my country there are not information about the use of frequencies by public services (i. e.) and the only way to find some radio activity is using teh discovery feature, wich is great.

I really don't know if in my area tehre are some turnking systems around and I think that using the "trunking discovery mode" I will be able to find some activity of this but I allways get stuck trying to find a system name... I really don't know how to program it an try to find trunked activity around me.

Can any of you please help me with this? This is very frustrating I I'm feelling a fool...

Thanks my friends!

Best Regards!

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
Hi Folks! Me again asking...

I'll try to be specific, because I think maybe I have a fool question.

I have an amazing Uniden BCD436HP and In my country there are not information about the use of frequencies by public services (i. e.) and the only way to find some radio activity is using teh discovery feature, wich is great.

I really don't know if in my area tehre are some turnking systems around and I think that using the "trunking discovery mode" I will be able to find some activity of this but I allways get stuck trying to find a system name... I really don't know how to program it an try to find trunked activity around me.

Can any of you please help me with this? This is very frustrating I I'm feelling a fool...

Thanks my friends!

Best Regards!

Hi tangosuite:
From what I understand about discovery mode, you need to already have all the required frequencies programmed into a fav list, then you use that system in discovery mode to find the active talkgroups. I don't think discovery mode is used to find new systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.