Massillon Fire digital update

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobeit

I see on radio reference that Massillon fire went digital this week and its listed under stark county fire departments. I have a uniden home patrol scanner and I am trying to update me scanner with the new frequencies (I plug it into my computer) and my scanner keeps telling me I have the latest update. Any suggestions?

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
I see on radio reference that Massillon fire went digital this week and its listed under stark county fire departments. I have a uniden home patrol scanner and I am trying to update me scanner with the new frequencies (I plug it into my computer) and my scanner keeps telling me I have the latest update. Any suggestions?
You may have to wait a week until they pull a new full database file and download it. I think they refresh the database every Monday. So if the change was made this week you will have to wait until the week after to download the new full data base. You could always just program them into one of your favorite lists using sentinel or the Butel ARC Software available online.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
If you are scanning the full database, rather than a Favorites List you created, your plan to wait is best. This system was updated 2 days ago, so it will take until this weekend for the updates to be "arrive" at the Uniden server.

If you have created a Favorites List, you can manually add this information via Sentinel and having the appropriate RR database page open so you can see what you have to manually add.

Status
Not open for further replies.