BCD436HP CC Only on PHASE II

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wayfreq

The manual mentions Control Channel Only, but is it available for Phase 2? I currently have multiple sites with different system and control channels in them (Simulcast A) (Simulcast B) etc. The scanner has to search through the sites to find the strongest control channel. I would rather create one "Bank" of just control channels (Like on a real HT) and have it use the closest Site CCs as it needs. So, I can Roam and it would just go to the next strongest signal. I have the Butel ARC536 software in case this is something that cannot be done manually. Any pointers?

Thanks

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
All Motorola (with proper band plan set/selected) and P25 (Phase 1 and 2) trunking are control channel only. There is no option to turn it on and off.

If you program it as you suggest, it will stop on the first control channel it can receive any decode from and will look no further (even if that control channel has very bad reception).

The scanner does not have any function that will "...search through the sites to find the strongest control channel".

Status
Not open for further replies.