zone maps and radio frequinceis

Status
Not open for further replies.

azduststorm

KJ7QVY
So some of you know that I live in a prison town with a bunch of cool scanner stuff going on. Its super boring in this town that I just moved to. I have a small project going on in my head. It might sound stupid but, I am desperately in need to do something. I had to ditch school this semester because of the move.
Anyway, I have drawn a map of Florence and I want to scan with the radio and locate the frequencies and put them on the map were each one belongs. Yeah I am a bit of a nerd but seriously board. I have the map going but I don't know were to start on identifying the frequencies or locating them in place on the map. Any suggestions would be great. I already have most frequencies that I monitored stored with names in the radio. Its kind of confusing on how they work the radios at the prisons because we have one big complex and they say stuff like this is control tower to cb1 or cb2 or cb3 so on so on. then they have separate channel's for each tower. their radio set up is a total mess that I am hoping to work out on a map. Its goofy but it gives me something to do in this town. any suggestions on map lay out or how to locate that frequency with a name would be cool thanks everyone.

marksmith

You csn look them up on Radio Reference. It shows the map and towers they transmit from, ftom FCC records.

536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

Status
Not open for further replies.