Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
Sill confused on how to use this. All I'm wanting to do is select a specific SITE (Tower) and monitor it to see what TGID's are using that specific SITE. I have my receiver setup done, I believe. RTL2832U R820T RUNNING READY. I have the system selected that I want: APCO P25, BEE00-1A7, Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25), Groups 2717, Users 1004, Sites 75, SID 4563, Depth 4.

So far so good........I think. Now I just want to somehow select a specific SITE out of the 75 Sites available and then somehow start unitrunker to start scanning for live transmissions on the site I select and monitor TGIDs. I wanted to start with site 001-005 Humble as an example.

Months ago I must have gotten far enough to download system because I have all the sites showing up for this system but got lost after that. Since then I think my premium membership to radioreference expired so I may neeD to upgrade if I need to download system info again. How do you get the GREEN light indicator to come on?

Anyway I feel like I'm close but need some final instructions from a guru to help me along the way
Appreciate any help and advise
Larry G

D

DaveNF2G

Try asking your question in the Control Channel decoding forum. Plenty of Unitrunker threads there already.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Status
Not open for further replies.