Scanner Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

knaclegends

Hello, I am new to this scanner thing. I have gotten a older scanner from a neighbor, its a Uniden Bearcat. Its not a trunking scanner. I was just wondering if anyone in here could direct me to a list of the Channels for Riverside County. The short time i've been using mt scanner, a friend told me that a lot of agencies have gone digital or using a Alpha Tag. My scanner won't pick up this I know. Its still neat to listen to it though. So anyone that can help me with a list of channel for any locations would be helpful. Thank you

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
Hello, I am new to this scanner thing. I have gotten a older scanner from a neighbor, its a Uniden Bearcat. Its not a trunking scanner. I was just wondering if anyone in here could direct me to a list of the Channels for Riverside County. The short time i've been using mt scanner, a friend told me that a lot of agencies have gone digital or using a Alpha Tag. My scanner won't pick up this I know. Its still neat to listen to it though. So anyone that can help me with a list of channel for any locations would be helpful. Thank you
Have you looked in the Database here yet? There's a page for every county in every state (and beyond) with extensive radio frequency listings. The link is up at the top of the screen just below the large RadioReference.com in the blue bar.

KB7MIB

Alpha tags aren't a necessity, just a convenience.

An analog only scanner can still hear plenty. CHP, Riverside County Fire, and depending on what city you live in, several are still monitorable according to the database. (Be sure to check to see if the listings are deprecated, as indicated on the far right of the listings. These frequencies are still licensed, but are not in current use.)

John
Peoria, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.